CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HUMAN DEV. 4

hello everyone!!!!
hope everyone had a great summer <3
TIME for school now!!
i am looking soo forward to learning and getting to know
everyone in this class!
please feel free to chat it up!!!!!!!!

-JESS

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, I followed all the steps to make my profile, but mine looks different than anyone elses! Ahhh, I don't know what I did wrong!Could you tell me how you changed your url to what you wanted to make it? Thank you!!!

Stephanie : )

Stephanie said...

Nevermind! I finally got it : )
By the way, my name is stephanie(duh, lol) and I was wondering if you would like to exchange phone numbers? Just in case we need to ask eachother anything for this class. It is my first time doing an online class, and I will tell you what, I really wished I had someones number so I could ask how to get this started!
Thanks
Stephanie

Heather Bonanno said...

hi there Girlie, my name is heather and I am in this Hd 4 class with you. I can not get this blog thing to work, I feel like an idiot. Would you please call me so and help me out. I would be forever grateful. I am so not computer savvy. Thanks in advance. Rather email me first, with your number and I'll call you if that is okay. your little page rocks. My email daddysgirl169@sbcglobal.net. Thanks again honey.

Birdsong said...

Nice background...I tried to comment the other day, but Blogger wouldn't let me, so I am hoping it works this time.

Heather Bonanno said...

Hey there Jessica, thanks for the comment, I know that your baby is beautiful too!