Hey there everyone,
Well I was an 1980's baby well almost 90's lol was born In 1989.
I think that everything is different in this decade then when I was born.. cellphones, computer's, lab tops, so many different ways to communicate Internet. I don't know what i would do without MYSPACE. Music is way different! I like listening to all types of music! So i go back and fourth.
Societal Trend right now, I think that everyone knows that we are not doing so good and almost in recession. We need to get the right president in office, one that knows what they are doing and help out our COUNTRY and our societal trend to be STRONG and healthy once again...
If we do not get a strong leader in office I seriously think we are headed for another depression.. and that will TOTALLY effect the next generation of children in so many different ways you wouldn't be able to think straight. I could go on and on but
I think that this is the BIGGEST down fall we have right now.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
80's BABYYY
Posted by Jessica A. at 8:56 PM
Labels: When were you born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment